PREMIUM OCA GLUE REMOVER FOR SAMSUNG & IPAD LCD ASSEMBLIES (ELIMINOCA 200)
EliminOCA 200 For Samsung & iPad LCD Assemblies
Best For ALL Samsung Models & iPads LCD Assemblies
This product is special formula used to remove the glue on LCD or glass lens after separate screen, and remove the LOCA/OCA optical adhesive. Directions: Always use safety goggles. People with sensitive skin should use solvent resistant gloves. Apply to a LCD, rub lightly until LOCA/OCA is removed. You may need to post clean with 100% isopropyl alcohol.
a solvent type that removes LOCA glue residue or OCA adhesive from LCD / OLED displays after splitting. The formulation contains a number of active ingredients that speed up the process of dissolving adhesives. Liquid quickly penetrates the adhesive causing it to swell and separate from the substrate.
Simple to use, just apply some glue remover evenly to the OCA glue surface, wait for several seconds, then use a clean cloth to wipe off the softened glue.
Safety Notice: -
- Irritating to respiratory system and skin.
- Do not breathe vapor.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not allow product to enter drain.
- Open container carefully.
- In case of contact with eyes, please rinse with water and seek for medical advice immediately.